Rehab Center Boarding Fairfield County, CT
Holistic Healing & Physical Therapy Services – (914) 937-5800
Healing depends just as much on the mind and soul as it does the body. At King Street Rehab, we recognize the importance of tying all elements of a person’s being together through a holistic approach, allowing them to recuperate from injuries or debilitations with comfort. We do not have institutionalized classes but instead use a one-on-one individualized method for every patient and client that comes through our door.
Our facility is located on King Street in Rye Brook, New York, with the Connecticut border right outside our windows. This close proximity to Fairfield County makes both a trusted and convenient choice for the people of western Connecticut. We encourage you to contact us today if you believe that physical therapy and rehabilitation services will benefit you, or if your doctor has already prescribed you such treatments.
Our Services to Help You Heal
Patients come to us for help with a wide array of different ailments, aches, and injuries. We work closely with each person so we can understand exactly what is bothering them and create a personally-tailored rehabilitation schedule, not something predetermined and impersonal. No matter the options you select for your treatment, you can rest easy knowing that they are being handled by world-class rehabilitation specialists.
Some of our services and features that catch peoples’ attention are:
- Short-term rehabilitation: Patients who are temporarily debilitated by a serious injury or affliction, such as a stroke or intensive surgery, can benefit from short-term rehabilitation to ease the pain and restore mobility as they recover.
- Long-term care: We have on-call doctors and nursing staff to provide 24-hour or respite care to patients with permanent disabilities, such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, or chronic pain.
- Community activities: Knowing that you are not alone as you heal can be a great benefit to your overall health. Recognizing the importance of togetherness, we offer community activities that bring patients together, like gentle yoga and gardening.
- Gourmet meals: The body can only recuperate if it is given the nutrients it needs. We prepare fresh, delicious, and gourmet meals for our patients. Each menu can be specially customized for each patient’s diet.
You Deserve to Rest in Luxury
Relaxation and meditation are key to a proper recovery. In order to achieve inner peace, it helps to be surrounded by outer peace and luxurious accommodations. Our facility has been intentionally designed to let ample light into each room, creating a warm environment that soothes the soul. We are also surrounded by 10 acres of gorgeous, carefully-maintained landscape that allows our patients to connect with nature.
Our deluxe facility features:
- Mini-movie theater for private or community showings
- Pristine gardens complete with a koi pond
- Day spa amenities and beauty parlor
- Impressive library for quiet reading sessions or study
Emotional, Mental & Physical Healing for Fairfield County
You never know the troubles life will throw at you and the injuries or illnesses you may eventually have to endure. Our rehab specialists are here to serve Fairfield County, Connecticut, and help you overcome whatever obstacles may come your way. By focusing on all aspects of your wellbeing, not just your physical health, we know we can lift you up to a peaceful, restored state.
Call us at (914) 937-5800 to learn more or request a tour of our facility.
Promoting An Active Community
We offer gardening opportunities spring to fall, exercise classes, live performances, movies, and more.
Pristine, Luxury Facility
We have a library, beauty parlor, theater, and spa amenities, as well as a barber and manicurist.
Holistic Approach To Recovery
We create a healing environment that offers yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, and more.
Ten Landscaped Acres
Our grounds include a lush garden, koi pond, labyrinth, gazebo, and walking paths.
Each of our light-filled rooms comes with amenities like fast Wi-Fi and looks onto acres of greenery.
"The physical therapists were skilled and productive."- I.K.
"thank you very much for the level of attention and guidance"- BK
"Your sweet encouraging words gave me hope You taught me with understanding and patience, to stand, to walk, to move again, on my own."- Marcia Miller
"I am grateful to the management and staff at King Street for their respect, care and compassion"- Randye K.
"I could recommend King Street enthusiastically to anyone in need of such services."- Sally D. Bush
"Your “home” should be used as the model that other facilities are compared to and strive to be."- M. Jay
"Your facility is bright, inviting, immaculately clean and cheerful."- Eileen
"We want to express our extreme gratitude"- Anthony