Holistic Services at King Street Rehab
Premier Short-Term & Long-Term Care Facility – Call (914) 600-7149 Today
At King Street Rehab, we recognize how important it is for you to find the right place for you or a loved one to heal. At our state-of-the art facility, our team of professionals provide care that is individualized, not institutionalized. We focus on the whole person, providing holistic care and luxurious, comfortable accommodations.
Here are a few other things to know about our care and rehabilitation facility:
- We have been family owned and operated for three generations.
- Each of our 120 spacious rooms looks out onto our ten acres of lush landscape.
- We provide holistic therapy that includes yoga, meditation, and a healing, light-filled, and relaxing atmosphere.
- Our luxury facility includes a mini theater, spa amenities, a beautiful garden, koi pond, and walking paths.
More than 99% of our patients return to independence at home.
We welcome patients from hospitals across Greenwich, Westchester County, White Plains, and New York, ready to deliver the patient-centered care you need, care that is rooted in a culture of trust, shared values, and real-time communication. We invite you to learn more by reading what patients and families say about our service, and by scheduling your tour.
Call (914) 600-7149 or schedule your visit online today.
The Heart of Caring
A Place to Rebuild & Recover
Your Exclusive Home Away from Home Since 1960
At King Street Rehab, our world-class services include:
- Short Term Rehabilitation for patients who have suffered a stroke, back and neck surgery, amputations, joint replacements, cardiac conditions, wounds, COPD, and more
- 24-Hour Long-Term Care offers skilled nursing care, on-call doctors, dietary, social, and recreational support for Alzheimer's, dementia, and memory care as well as respite care
- Personal and Community Activities that range from fast Wi-Fi access, an impressive library, and a beauty parlor to movies at our mini theater, gentle yoga classes, gardening, and pet therapy.
- Healthy, Gourmet Meals that involves fresh, locally grown produce and highest quality meat, fish, and dairy; nutritional specialists who can customize the menu to meet your needs
We promote the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our patients to ensure their full restoration to independent living. Discover how dedicated professionals can provide the compassionate, skilled care you are looking for: Contact us today.
Visit our facility or call (914) 600-7149 today learn more.